The Franklin High School Athletic Boosters is an organization whose primary mission is to raise money to support and supplement the athletic program at FHS. Our student-athletes have responded by representing their school in an extraordinary manner — with class, sportsmanship, and effort.
As the county school budget continues to tighten, the athletic department is left more and more to fend for itself. Without the continuing support of the Athletic Booster Club, much of the team equipment and facilities improvements could not be done.
The FHS athletic boosters also sponsors scholarships for student-athletes who are graduating seniors.
Some recent purchases:
• Netting for the stadium for field hockey, soccer and lacrosse
• Volleyball equipment
• New soccer goals and nets
• Uniforms for girls soccer and boys lacrosse
• FHS Athletics Hall of Fame Banquet
• Sports awards ceremonies
• HUDL video recording and account (platform to record players and teams for athletic improvement and recruiting opportunities)