Franklin High School Scholarships
FHS Athletic Boosters provides a number of scholarships each year to graduating seniors who are student-athletes. The scholarships are not need-based.
Eligibility requirements for the FHS Athletic Boosters Scholarship:
• Student or parent must be a current family or corporate member of the FHS Athletic Boosters. Membership is annual.
• Student must be a graduating senior who has participated in organized, inter-scholastic athletics for at least 2 years at Franklin High School (at least one of which must be during the athlete's senior year at FHS) is eligible for this scholarship.
• Student must have been accepted (or have submitted an application that is pending) to a recognized institution of higher learning (college, university, technical or vocational school).
• Applicant must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.5 or higher which will be verified.
• Applications available by contacting Mrs. Weisman ([email protected]), Mrs. Scott ([email protected]) or Mrs. Jones ([email protected]) and are due no later than 2:30pm on March 1, 2021.
2021 Scholarship Recipients:
2020 Scholarship Recipients: